UML Test Overview
This will save you some time Googling if you want to take the Object-Oriented Analysis and Design with UML, Test 486. This is the second test in the jCert Enterprise Developer exams:
* Free Sample Exams: IBM Sample Test, WhizLabs, Bala Paranj's Questions and CFW's Questions.
* Recommended Self Study:
Book: UML Distilled: A Brief Guide to the Standard Object Modeling Language, 2nd Edition - Martin Fowler
Book: Applying UML and Patterns: An Introduction to Object-Oriented Analysis and Design and the Unified Process, 2nd Edition - Craig Larman
Complete UML Training Course - Grady Booch (username/password kx01)
* Forums: OOAD_UML YahooGroup and Objects By Design.
* Misc: Together UML Tutorial and Test Overview with more links
Now that I'm organized, I'm doing this like this:
1) Review the reading materials until I'm comfortable (that's what I'm doing now).
2) Prepare for the exam by taking the IBM sample test and see how I did.
3) Go back to the text and the forums and review my weak points and then
4) Repeat the process with the same tests and the other tests (saving some for a final Review).
I've got a free voucher that's good until December 15th, so I'm trying to get off my ass and get this thing done!