Orion Server Upgrade

I just upgraded to Orion Server 2.0.2... I finally figured out that when I upgraded to 2.0 a few months ago, it broke my session stuff. I thought I was doing something wrong, but it turned out that the server was ignoring the session="false" page directive. Doh!

I just upgraded and it seemed to go smoothly after a few code fixes which had to do with the session. Hopefully now I'll stop getting all those freakin' session URL re-writes at the end of the URL in my logs.

While I was at it I fixed the server time as well... it was 1 hour 23 minutes off... god knows how.


< Previous         Next >