Miker just posted his 8 Random Things which include tidbits about his involvement in a popular Bluetooth lib for Linux and a horrible web advertising campaign, as well as a mysterious nickname and his penchant for not sleeping... ever. I can personally attest to the truth of the last one, as well as Mike's ability to travel internationally with zero effect of jet lag. It's preternatural.
He also "tagged" me at the end of the post, as about a dozen others have done in the past... (Wasn't it just five random things a while ago?). I can tell you that I never, ever read those posts when others write them, and that I read Mike's only because he's a good friend... and it's a Sunday morning and thus a low-news day.
Maybe I should just do it to get people off my back about this dumb-ass meme? Okay, let's see:
- I am the grandson of Fidel Castro's second cousin twice removed
- I can touch my ear with my tongue
- My novels have been translated into 14 languages
- When I was a kid, I had a problem where I couldn't stop drawing pictures of penises
- My nickname in college was Fluffy Bunny
- I am a tenor
- I'm the guy on Slashdot that always writes "First Post!"
- I once killed a man, just to watch him die
Okay, that's done! Whew! Now I can go on with my life... Oh, I'm supposed to tag others as well. Okay, let's see: Condoleezza Rice, Tom Cruise, and anyone named John Smith. There we go.