Permalinks Fixed

Okay, Steve's winding down and I found the simple fix that I was missing for the permalinks. I simply needed to add a minus sign to the adjustHours variable. Dates, for some weird reason, bewilder me. It took me the last hour to find this and this is a fix that I MADE BEFORE. Ugh. I just didn't download it. I'm NEVER doing that again...

Tomorrow I'm going to commit the latest changes to my different projects to the SourceForge repository - Agent, MiniBlog and SimpleWeb - and then I'm going to update the website with all the info about these projects, and zip downloads, etc.

Time to feed the kid (he's still not doing the sleep through the night thing) and then go to bed. 'night!


< Previous         Next >